AUDIT / ATTESTATION
GOVERNANCE, RISK & COMPLIANCE
Seeking a part-time audit senior/manager with extensive experience auditing employee benefits plans (11K audit experience preferred). To qualify, candidate must:
- be a CPA
- have advanced written and verbal communication skills
- have 3-5 years of progressive public accounting experience
- have the ability to understand, identify and evaluate key risks and controls
- be able to demonstrate professionalism in the client’s environment, including being responsive to client requests and fostering a solid relationship with client personnel
Senior SOX Auditor
Seeking senior SOX auditor (minimum 3-5 years SOX experience). Responsibilities include:
- Managing all aspects of SOX 404 compliance
- Interacting with process owners
- Conducting tests of internal controls and documenting results
- Ensuring compliance with organizations’ policies and regulations
Candidate must have strong written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work independently. CPA and/or CIA preferred.
Long & Associates is a great place to work. In creating a career path, you can write your own ticket based on your unique aspirations. You will be involved in engagements from start to finish, instead of working only on certain facets. This makes it possible to gain a broad understanding of business processes early in your career.
At Long & Associates, we believe not only in hiring individuals who have the professionalism and technical competence to perform their duties, but also in those who are firmly committed to achieving their career goals.
The success of our employees is the driving factor in the success of our firm.